Twitter address not working in Ajax Scroller

14 years 11 months ago #4424 by Saka
No, it should be the address of your Twitter feed in XML format like:
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

The feed link is found on your Twitter page on the right (look at the twitter.com/sakicnet and the link "RSS feed of sakicnet's updates"). You just copy that address and change the last ".rss" to ".xml". It will work with .rss too because the module will replace it automatically but the right format is xml.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 11 months ago #4425 by gedmonstoe
Thank you so much, I got it working.

Any idea why on another module, using the apple trailers feed and set to display RSS with images as yes
images.apple.com/trailers/home/rss/newtrailers.rss

I get no images in the output module?

If you use this feed, do you get the images?

Thanks

Gary

14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #4426 by Saka
It's something with the feed format. Firefox do not display images on that one either. Not much you can do about it. If you use a feed in correct format like www.sakic.net/rss/ images will display.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 11 months ago #4428 by gedmonstoe
Hi I have another problem.  I have followed your instructions regarding using individual styleID.css files, but I seem to have a problem.

So I created style203.css and changed the font size for title to 12pt style202.css has a different font size and style201.css has a different font size.

Why is it, that all of my modules appear with the same formatting, taken from style201.css

Can you help.

Gary

14 years 11 months ago #4429 by Saka
I would have to see the site and your CSS files so please send the URL. You can send mail if you don't want to post here.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 10 months ago #4512 by gedmonstoe
The site is

www.kumbooka.com

I am happy to give you admin access etc so you can dig into this one.  Just let me know what you need from me.

Kind regards

Gary

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch